Epic Potato Epic Potato

Tasty cheesy taters

Very entertaining melodies, good energy and all that good stuff, it does however feel a little mechanical, if that makes any sense.

Acid Winter Acid Winter

This spandex is too tight, this ice is too cold

Waves (8-bit) Waves (8-bit)

It smells of salt, yet sounds a lot better than shitty seagulls, so I'd say this was a success!

Althrough It feels like the kick-drum goes on by itself for a little too long when it's first introduced, it's a really nice and calm 8-bit piece.
Good luck on your future 8-bit endeavours Lord Stunkel :)

LOZ Outset Island Remix LOZ Outset Island Remix

Nice and light
My only criticism would be that the looping isn't too smooth, with the low freqs just poofing away as it loops, but otherwise stellar.

stunkel responds:

Yeah, that's just exactly how the song is. It stops it's loop like that if you have heard the original. Thanks for the feedback though!

KKS - Black Metal KKS - Black Metal

lol this is very good,but it dont sound like black metal,it sounds like a bulk meal or balck mudle style,dont u think? :P

KKSlider60 responds:

I think it doesn't sound kvlt enough to be in the lower echelons of Baphomet's reign of frost and pussy-free angst.

KKS - Black Medal KKS - Black Medal

I'd snuggle it gently

KKSlider60 responds:

Sexy. <3

Stealthy Demons Stealthy Demons

Nice little piece. The synths seem simple, but in a charming way.

It loops pretty well too, good job :)

Qomplainerz - Down 2 Love Qomplainerz - Down 2 Love

It could maybe have used a some melodical variation on the piano, but all in all, it's a pretty nice piece.

MessanyRecordings responds:

Thx for your opinion. I'll see what I can do for future songs :)

The Feast The Feast

The string in the intro was more annoying than scary - I think it might just be the sample, and it not working being stretched so far, as it gets really good when it gets more intense.
That aside, the second part was nice and eerie. I could spook to this!

stunkel responds:

I'll definitely keep that in mind for future music. And I've never heard the word "Spook" in verb form. I'm gonna have to use that at some point :P

Meditated Orgasms Meditated Orgasms

This mighty chant has me trapped.

ObnoxiousCortex responds:

:D (your picture read my thoughts)